Exhibition displays put brand messaging and graphic design front and center, inviting visitors to dig into your branding and having a direct influence on how people think about your products or service. In this guide you’ll find eight tips for how to make the most of your exhibition stand design.
How Does Display Design Influence The Show?
Display design can play an important role in the success of a show. While exhibitions are often seen as dull and business-oriented, good display design can add excitement and atmosphere to a show.
One way to achieve this is to use color. Colors have a powerful influence on the emotions and moods of people. They can either make you feel happy or angry, relaxed or tense. By using colors effectively, you can create an environment that is comfortable and welcoming or intimidating and restrictive.
Another key element of display design is layout. The layout of your exhibits should be simple, organized, and easy to navigate. This helps visitors find what they’re looking for quickly and makes it easier for them to explore your products and information.
In addition to Layout and Color, there are other factors that play into the creation of a successful exhibition stand. These include text placement, graphics, effects, and lighting. By making thoughtful choices in these areas, you can create a visually appealing display that will help draw attention to your products and promote sales.
Designing A Display With The Needs In Mind
When it comes to designing your exhibition stand, it’s important to consider not only the aesthetics of the display, but also the functionality of the design. By focusing on the needs of your attendees, you can make sure that they have an enjoyable experience while in your booth.
Some key factors to consider when designing your exhibition stand include making sure that all elements of the display are easy to see and reach. Providing ample space for signage and graphics is also essential, as is providing space for exhibitors to set up their products.
It’s also important to remember that exhibiting at a trade show is an opportunity to showcase your product to a wide audience. Make sure that everything on your exhibit stand reflects this message, from the layout of the booth to the signage and branding used throughout. By taking these tips into account, you can create a design that will impress both attendees and competitors alike.
8 Tips To Design A Stand You Will Enjoy Being On
- Make sure you have a good design before you start anything
- Use quality materials and make sure they are durable
- Have a plan and be organized
- Find someone to help you with the logistics
- Use LED Back Lit Stands to create an attractive display
- Sacrifice color for layout and message
- Consider renting or borrowing equipment if necessary
- Stay flexible and enjoy the process!
Effect of Exhibition Design: Branding, Graphic Impact & Messaging
Exhibit design is not just about the interior design and trendy ornaments. A well-made exhibit will have an effect on your company’s branding and graphic impact. Here are some tips to help you create an effective exhibit:
- Start with a clear focus. It’s important to have a clear idea of what you want to showcase in your exhibit before you start designing. Are you trying to attract new customers? Reinforce your brand’s image? Increase sales? You need to have a strong idea of what you want your exhibit to achieve before you start putting together pieces of furniture or accessories.
- Size matters. It’s important that your exhibit is visually appealing, but viewers should be able to see everything clearly at a glance. Make sure all the components of your exhibit are big enough to be noticeable, but not too big that they take up excessive space.
- Keep it simple, but stylish. While keeping things simple can save on production costs, it’s important not to sacrifice style for practicality. Exhibits should be classy yet visually stimulating, without being too over the top or expensive.
- Use negative space wisely. Plenty of empty spaces can make a large impact on an exhibit, highlighting important information or emphasizing an aspect that you want to emphasize. Just make sure your space planning is sound so you don’t leave key pieces of data out, visually boring the audience!
It can be difficult to design an exhibition stand that not only looks good but also meets the specific needs of your business. In this article, we will offer some tips on designing an exhibition stand that is ideal for your business and will help you to create a splendorous display that will impress any visitors. Thanks for reading!
Get all the action from behind the scenes of an exhibition
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Sign up for the weekly newsletter and build better exhibition.